Not just Radio. Media. Marketing. Influencers.
Bicoastal Media operates radio stations in 13 distinct markets throughout Northern California, Oregon and Washington.
Bicoastal Media, Humboldt County’s top Broadcast Radio Group, is hiring for the position of Chief Operator.
• Minimum of 2 years of broadcast operations experience
• Experience with DOS based systems
• Advanced experience with Windows based systems.
• Advanced Organizational Skills
• 1 year IT or programming experience
• Advanced Communications Skills
• Valid, Clean Driver’s license
• 1 year Voice production experience
• Ability to multi-task
Transmitter and automation system experience is a huge plus.
-Reviewing and Filing Operation logs
-Routine System Diagnostics
-Troubleshooting Technical Difficulties
-Facilities and Equipment Management at transmitter sites
-Live Sports Scheduling
-Automation Systems Programming
-Working with engineers and CTO on projects
-Maintaining Organization of documents and site information
-Coordinating with managers on projects
Bicoastal Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer who offers competitive pay, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k and flexible hours. Send your resume to Victoria@bicoastal.media