Bicoastal Media in Medford, Oregon has an immediate opening for a dynamic and creative individual to join our Lead Gen/Marketing team.
A successful candidate must excel/possess at the following:
- Meets deadlines and works well under pressure
- Solid Business Acumen
- Goal driven
- Exceptional conversational skills.
- Personable, outgoing and well-spoken with a working knowledge of common business practices.
- Tech savvy, working knowledge of Microsoft office suite, mobile technology, advanced web searching ability.
- Reliable transportation.
- Available for promotions and event attendance.
- Creative thinker.
General Job Description:
- Develops new contacts with business and non-profits to generate lead programs, utilizing all of Bicoastal Medias digital and legacy delivery channels.
- Develops and fosters positive relationships with all clients.
- Coordinates all aspects of the client/customer service process including, but not limited to copy writing, product processing, billing, collections, event attendance, marketing and more.
- Regularly meets with prospective and current clients to create and maintain relationships.
- Consistently generates new business.
- Supports program management in developing strategies, quantifying costs and benefits, developing business case studies, identifying opportunities for quick wins and more.
- Resolves past due issues with clients. Responsible for all past due accounts with their clients.
Bicoastal Media in Rogue Valley operates in Jackson and Josephine counties Digital and Radio.
Send Resume to: