Not just Radio. Media. Marketing. Influencers.
Bicoastal Media operates radio stations in 13 distinct markets throughout Northern California, Oregon and Washington.
Hours: 30 to 40
Compensation: Hourly, Non-exempt – $13-14.50 per hour, D.O.E.
Reports To: Operations Manager
Send Applications To: Mark Bailey, Operations Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719 E. 2nd, The Dalles, OR, 97058.
• High School diploma (or equivalent)
• Valid Driver’s License
• Experience with broadcast automation systems
• Experience with production of live and recorded broadcast programming and commercial content
• Fully competent with Microsoft Office Products and strong computer skills
• Excellent communication and oratory skills
• Experience producing written work
• Experience in publishing content to the Internet
• Ability to meet deadlines on short notice
• Strong proofreading, keyboarding, and organizational skills
• Experience with Adobe suite of programs (Photoshop, Premier, Audition etc.) a plus
• Ability to work for extended periods of time
• Dynamic, fast-paced work environment with five radio stations in Hood River and The Dalles
• Weekday mornings & afternoons, plus varied hours depending on sports seasons and live events, based out of our Hood River studio but also with assignments in our studio in The Dalles.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Bicoastal Media is an at-will employer.